Thursday, June 24, 2010

Graduation

I didn't talk much about Ethan's graduation on Saturday. We were so busy site seeing with Dad that I didn't focus on it much. I thought he needed his own post since it's his last time at daycare before he starts Kindergarten in the fall.
Their theme was around the world. The kids sang songs about all different countries.
Ethan's class sang and danced the Tarantella from Italy.

Have you noticed that Ethan is the only one without a button up shirt and a tie. That would be because his mother did not read the directions for official dress very well. The good thing is it was HOT and he didn't have a tie on! :)
He has only spent one day home with me, but he is already missing his friends. He says it's not fair that the other kids get to go to school! Maybe he does have a little bit of his mother in him. I missed school all summer when I was little!

1 comment: