Saturday, March 20, 2010

Perks

Another perk of having Marilyn here is that I actually get in some photos. There is hope that my children will remember what their mother looked like when they were young!
I didn't even know that she took this photo, but I like it!
So, I guess we have gone a little crazy on our playground adventures. Today, we drove 45 minutes to a playground in Germantown, MD. It had a castle and a PIRATE SHIP!!! Yes, a pirate ship!!
I got a work out chasing Link around. The playground was primarily wood and had lots of ladders. The little man needed lots of help!

The day wouldn't have been complete without me being surrounded by three and four year olds. I felt like I was at work. It was good for the E and Link. Link got a little jealous, but ended up playing with a little boy for a while. Besides going to church, I think we will stick closer to home tomorrow!

No comments: