Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Big Apple Circus

I took off today to take the boys to the Big Apple Circus.
The kids woke up screaming, "LET'S GO!!" I had to prep them that there would probably not be any elephants or bears. By the time it started they were so excited for the clowns!
HEY...LOOK....there's a horse. It will have to do. Sorry no elephants!
They got really excited when two more came out!

By the time these contortionist got on stage, my boys were sweltering. I have no clue why the big top was so hot. I swear it was almost 100 degrees in there. Everyone was sweating and Lincoln actually layed down on the ground. I guess it was cooler down there. Once we got out into the cool air, they both started smiling again and told me they loved it!
We decided to walk back to the car instead of taking the shuttle bus. I was so excited that we did because the boys let me take pictures of them on the way back. I got some amazing shots of them. I will share them tomorrow!

No comments: