Sunday, November 29, 2009

Gobble, Gobble

We left Tuesday after work for our Pennsylvania Thanksgiving break. We started the trip in traffic and didn't get out of traffic for 3 hours! Needless to say, the boys were more than happy when we arrived.
We hung out Wednesday and just played and loved on Memaw! Nate took Lincoln on tractor rides.
Thursday the Davidsons and Lynchs made it out for Thanksgiving lunch. It was a real feast!
Ethan beat the socks off of Alicia at Memory.
Lincoln told everyone he was "a little bit tired."
So he had Nan carry him around.Friday we woke up to snow. It has snowed EVERY Thanksgiving I have been there. I don't know WHY in the world I didn't think it wouldn't snow this time. We brought thick sweatshirts for everyone and that was it. We bundled everyone up as best as we could and headed out for some snowball fights....
and mowing??
Saturday, we took the boys to the train display in town. I wish I could bottle up Ethan's excitement and get it out when I needed a good smile. He was soooo happy and excited. He loved it so much!

We all had a great time. The boys love, love, love going to Memaw and Pappy's house!

No comments: