Friday, November 6, 2009

dance class


I've been going to a Zumba latin dance class for the past few months. I go to the 7:40 class. This time is so perfect because I leave as the boys are going to bed. The past few weeks the boys ask me if I am going to my dance class around bed time. At breakfast on Wednesday, Lincoln said, "Mommy, how was your dance class!" It was so cute.
Since the boys only went to school two days this week, I gave Ethan the option of them going in for the morning today. He quickly said, yes. I decided to go to Zumba while they were at school. I had NO clue how upset Lincoln would get when I dropped him off this morning. It was bad. He was clutching at my shirt and screaming. The teacher literally peeled him off of me. I picked them up a couple hours later. We get in the car and Lincoln says, "Mommy, did you have fun at your dance class." I said, "Yes, did you have fun at school." He says yes and I ask him why he cried. He says, "I didn't cry." Goof ball!!

No comments: