Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Recorder Karate

Click here to hear Ethan's recorder performance.  His music teacher started Recorder Karate.  Each time the student masters a song, they get a colored ribbon on their recorder.....like a karate belt!  He has worked so hard and received four belts.  He was super excited about that, but he was even more excited that he has "more belts than anyone in the whole school."  This has also created a standstill.  He has pretty much quit practicing.  We need someone to catch up to him!

Ethan has been SUPER lovey this week....which is highly unusual for him, but I will take it!

He was able to swim during Link's swim lesson today because he didn't have basketball practice.
I asked him to please check in with me after three turns on the slide.  He said, "Like the library?"  I said, "Huh???"  He said, "Well let's say after three slides it's like I finished a book.  Then, I come to you to check out another one."  "Ughhh sure, sweetie."


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Great job, Ethan! Hi-YAH!