Saturday, March 3, 2012

Homework

 Thursday afternoon, the weather was gorgeous!  Unfortunately, I have the laziest boys on the planet!  You think I am kidding, but I am not!  You should have heard the moans and groans when Nate and I told the fellas that they were going to ride bikes after school.
 Ethan is great at riding his bike, but he has difficultly starting and stopping.  He needs to practice.  
 He was so mad.  He actually said he wanted to go inside and do his homework.  Nate and I told them this was their homework!  RIDE YOUR BIKE!
 I even got out there and rode the scooter around.  It was such a nice day!
Nate and I were the judges.  If Ethan started and stopped his bike well, he was awarded points.  When he scored 100 points he could go in and do his homework.  We are such horrible parents!

No comments: