Thursday, December 22, 2011

Santa came to Alabama

 Santa came to Alabama!  He brought a new bike, helmet, Batcave, and a Pirates of the Caribbean DS game!
 Ethan was so excited about his gifts!  He was thrilled over his Ninjago books!
 I think Lincoln was in shock and a little overwhelmed all day! 
 He and I got some snuggles in while Ethan passed out his gifts to us.  Ethan got Link a slap bracelet, a bouncy basketball, and a tattoo with his own money.  He got Nate and I ornaments and Nate also got a tattoo! 
 Ethan got an Angry Bird game and Battleship!  He and Daddy loved playing the games today!
This little man was happy with his DS game!  I had to talk him into putting it away to play with his other toys!   Click here to watch video of Christmas morning!  There are some other videos on my Youtube page from the day.  From Youtube just click on 75Mandee to see the rest of them.

No comments: