Monday, December 13, 2010

Santa

We decided to take the boys to see Santa tonight. This weekend we planned the trip on a Monday night at the Landmark Mall. The Landmark Mall is the most pathetic mall I have ever seen in my entire life. I am shocked that it is still open everytime I drive past it. No one goes there, which is why we decided to go see Santa there! Little did we know that Monday nights are bring your pet to see Santa night. I also had no clue how serious people who bring their pets to see Santa are! They will make everyone in line (and there were a lot) wait for the PERFECT picture of their pet with Santa. After waiting about 15 minutes, we finally were able to go up to see Santa.
Lincoln told Santa that he wanted a Batman costume and Toy Story characters.

Ethan brought his list!



And he read every single thing on his list to Santa. We were all impressed. Nate timed our visit with Santa. We were there for 2 minutes and 15 seconds. The lady taking the pictures had the nerve to tell me that I could only take one picture. I guess I needed my pet to take more! ha!



While we were waiting to see Santa, we walked around a bit. We both noticed that Link was barely walking and kept wanting to be carried. It wasn't until we were about to head home that we noticed he was wearing one of his boots and one of E's boots!


No comments: