Sunday, October 3, 2010

Recruiting

**Conversation with Ethan on the way home from Basketball.**
Ethan: Mom what do you do at college?
Me: Well, once you decide what you want to be you learn how to do it at college.
Ethan: Well, I am NOT going to be a fireman. It's too dangerous. AND, I am not going to be a cook because you have to cook dinners.
Me: You could be a doctor.
Ethan: Nah...
Me: You could be a nurse like Memaw.
Ethan: I don't want to listen to all that crying when I give shots.
Me: Well, what about a teacher?
Ethan: NO WAY! That is too hard! I think I will just be a Speech Therapist.
Me: (smiling BIG) Oh, why do you want to be a Speech Therapist?
Ethan: Oh. I am good with my words, and it's easy!
Me: hmmm....is that so?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

He could be a lawyer. Seems like he can debate pretty well. :)