Thursday, July 1, 2010

Amusement Park and VBS # 4

Early this morning, we headed to Six Flags with Jenn and Aaron. We brought swim clothes for the boys to play on the splash playground. Wouldn't you know Lincoln was the first to hit the water.
Big brother wasn't too far behind. I laughed telling Jenn the story of two summers ago when he wouldn't even get in the water.
Aaron was a little more hesitant. That water was chilly!!
It was also day # four of Vacation Bible School. Ethan smiles the entire time he is there. Everytime I see him he is just grinning!!!
Little bit on the other hand has a different perspective. I have no clue why he is mad, but he is. That's just how he rolls. The funny thing is when we get ready to leave he screams, "I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE!!! NOOOOOO!!!"
This picture was taken in music. Notice Trey standing with his arms to his side. He told him Mom he was not going to dance! Ha!! Also notice my child sitting playing with his cape. By the end of music, pretty much all my threes were laying on the ground or jumping around!
Craft seems to be a favorite for all of my kids!

Tonight is our last night. Nate is beat! I told him he could never do my job! ha!!
The boys are having a great time. I think they will be sad knowing it is the last night, but I think learning that they get to take their capes home will make it just fine!

No comments: