Saturday, May 29, 2010

Date night


Nate and I found a babysitter on sittercity.com this week. We tried her out Friday night so that Nate and I could go out! Her name is Mandi and she is going to school in the fall to be a Speech/Language Pathologist. How bad can she be, right! She was great! The fellas had a great time!
They enjoyed a bath and waffles for dinner before she got here! I didn't think the order very well. That's why Link is wearing a bib!
Nate and I went to a seafood restaurant and got cupcakes in Georgetown. We were done by 8:00 but too embarrassed to go home that early. We are getting so old. We ended up at Dick's getting some running shorts for Nate!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I was home from my date night by 9:20 pm, and that's because we hung out and watched other people bowl when we were done. Glad your sitter was great!