Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday fun

I have had a hard time blogging lately. Mainly, because I keep forgetting my camera. Today, we headed to Gravelly Point with the Hills for lunch....and I forgot my camera!! So, I thought I would take some pictures of the boys playing with the treats Marilyn sent yesterday. Nate let the boys play with the Happy Birthday balloon she sent him. (His b/day is in January :)
He did mention to me that he wasn't sharing his Swedish fish!
I've been a jewelry making fool!!!! She sent me some beads, rope, and pendants. I have been making so much that I am having to give it away! My friends are being really nice to me lately! :)
No package from Marilyn would be complete without cars! This time they got more Cars cars and Ethan got a lot of NUMBER cars! He was thrilled!!!

No comments: