Wednesday, February 20, 2008

SNOW DAY!


Well, we had another snow day today. I think this puts us at five for the year. I took some pictures this morning.

I thought I would put them on the blog while Lincoln is napping and Ethan is watching Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. I think he is associating snow with Christmas.

When Nate showed him the snow out his window this morning the first thing he asked for was his new snow shovel that MeMaw and Pappy got him for Christmas. Thankfully, Nate told him he could shovel once Nate got home from work. I am not feeling like getting the boys geared up for the snow!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish my guys were home so we could get them together to play and bake cookies! It is that kind of day! Maybe Tony and Nate can take them all outside when they get home and you and I can watch from the inside! Should we get them together tonight?

jbarnold01 said...

I love the snow day pics! Josh

Maggie said...

Hey Leap Family!! Great to "see" you! Your boys are getting SO big and are so darn cute!! We love the snow pictures! We miss that snow! You've had quite a bit of it this year, huh?? When does your house go on the market? Have you found a place in DC yet? It will be nice to keep up to date with you guys! We miss you! I should probably get a Silvey Blog going! haha Just no time lately!! Take care!